Small beginnings start with “baby steps” and a strategy for doing something new.
Most endeavors require thoughtful planning. Every pursuit has many steps that lead to accomplishment.
But, you have to take the first step. Every undertaking in life needs a process for it to work smoothly. The process needs to be broken down into “baby steps.”
For instance, my writings do not just appear in your email or on Facebook. There are many “baby steps” to the process.
This is what the process looks like:
- A significant amount of time is set aside for writing (3-6 hours on a Saturday usually).
- I make a list of “words” or topics that float across my mind.
- I pick a topic, and start writing, and oddly thoughts and words appear on the page.
- I now write at least seven posts at a time to cover a week.
- I type all of them.
- Every writing is proof read and corrected twice.
- I send them to a friend who types them into Word Press, and adds pictures, and schedules them to go out.
- Every morning as soon as I get up, I release that day’s post to Facebook.
So what’s the point? There are lots of baby steps to make this writing process successful.
I write because God expects me to use my gift.
What is your gift? What does God expect you to do with it?
Whatever you want to accomplish or do, you need to identify all the “baby steps” necessary to meet your goal.
Establish your plan, work your strategy and do the time.
Your “baby steps” can lead to amazing accomplishment, or enjoyment, OR can change your life.
Start taking “baby steps.”
If you have enjoyed this writing, please go to my blog site and subscribe at drbrendaramboauthor.com . Comments and conversation are welcome. You can also purchase Whispers of the Spirit, a devotional book, at this website.