Compromise leads to a life of hay and stubble!
We wander so far from God our lives end up worthless and count for little. We live in our own little worlds of self-isolation and absorption. Our faces are buried in our phones, video games, television, movies, or worse. We expend our lives and energy on worthless activities to fill up the emptiness.
Many people may live in “quiet desperation” longing for something more in their lives, but they refuse to turn to God.
Our godless culture has done a masterful job of pulling the nation into deception, compromise, humanism, immorality, secularism, and steered us toward disaster while most of us have been asleep. The powers of darkness behind the culture has a strategy for absolute destruction of America.
Those asleep are the ones who have the most to lose.
For we are not fighting flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
The powers of darkness in heavenly places have a strategic plan for our destruction. Destroy the moral fiber of America, anesthetize the people of God and put them to sleep, remove God and the Bible from mainstream America, and allow lawlessness and wickedness in high places to run rampant, and you end up with a country that destroys herself from within.
As a psychologist for almost forty years, I have watched our society deteriorate and turn away from God. The problems we faced in our lives and families and as a nation forty years ago are totally different from the despicable things going on today.
The question is what can you do about it. Here are some suggestions:
- Get serious with God, and He will get serious with you.
- Ask Him to show you the compromise in your life. If you let go of it, He will pull it out.
- Repent and seek His holy face as you never have before. The hour is late. Today is the day of salvation.
- Decide to believe the Word of God is true from Genesis to Revelation and establish your life on the Bible. It is not a book of fables. Allow the Scripture to be the foundation of your life.
- Learn to pray and seek Him while He can be found. Dedicate, rededicate your life, and allow Him to clean up your life.
- Ask Him what your assignment is in the days ahead. Great revival is coming to America and to the world.
Give up your lives of hay and stubble and let God make you a new creation in Christ Jesus. He has an amazing plan for your life.